***Revised new wages, referral bonus opportunity, shift differential****
Come join our facility where our skilled nursing facilities provide a personalized approach to long-term nursing care, ensuring our residents receive the highest level of assistance for the best possible quality of life. Our friendly staff is always there, coordinating their care and providing engaging activities in a warm, home-like setting.
This is a full-time night shift opportunity from 11:00pm-7:00am with a weekend rotation. The Registered Nurse Supervisor team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for the conduct of nursing educational programs monitors the nursing staffing schedule for the facility; serving as Infection Control Nurse and performing the (RN) Nursing Supervisor functions.
- RN State license and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) required.
- Minimum of two year's (RN) nursing experience, and at least one year of experience in an RN leadership role; experience in geriatric nursing required.
- Ability to utilize creative problem-solving, and handle problems diplomatically required.
- Ability required to supervise departmental staff effectively and ensure high standards of care are maintained.
- Ability to relate well to geriatric residents; respectful and caring attitude towards residents required.
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Previous experience in nursing education and/or in-service training preferred.