Registered Nurse (RN) - Night Shift
***Revised new wages, referral bonus opportunity, shift differential****
Come join our facility where our skilled nursing facilities provide a personalized approach to long-term nursing care, ensuring our residents receive the highest level of assistance for the best possible quality of life. Our friendly staff is always there, coordinating their care and providing engaging activities in a warm, home-like setting.
This is a full-time night shift opportunity from 11:00pm-7:00am with a weekend rotation. The Registered Staff Nurse assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing (RN) care. Direct nursing care of residents encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times.
- Possession of an RN State license/registration to practice as Registered Licensed Nurse (RN).
- Minimum of two (2) years (RN) nursing experience.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel.
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents.
- Possession of a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BSN).
- At least one year of experience in a leadership role.