***Flexible Monday- Friday schedule during the school day (Typically 11:00am - 1:00pm)*** ***NO WEEKENDS***
The Education and Autism Division focuses on a continuum of care throughout the lifespan. The core, fundamental principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) are incorporated into a specialized approach across all service offerings. This division is supported by a senior management team of highly qualified professionals that provide training, supervision, guidance, and support to each of our specialized programs. This team is comprised of decades of expertise in education, autism, and behavioral health experiences.
- This position will primarily consist of lunchtime medication distribution during the school year.
- Additional hours may be available if the LPN is interested in working as a Behavior Technician (one-on-one support) in the classroom. Compensation for BT hours would be set at the BT rate.
- The Nurse will ensure standard precautions, medication dispensing, incident management/critical event reporting, and storage and safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Current license as an LPN in the Commonwealth of PA
- Graduate from an accredited practical/vocational nursing program
- Experience with children with autism is preferred