*** Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:00pm *** ***NO WEEKENDS***
The Education and Autism Division focuses on a continuum of care throughout the lifespan. The core, fundamental principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) are incorporated into a specialized approach across all service offerings. This division is supported by a senior management team of highly qualified professionals that provide training, supervision, guidance, and support to each of our specialized programs. This team is comprised of decades of expertise in education, autism, and behavioral health experiences.
- This is a primarily administrative position providing support and direction to our LPN and RN nurses in our schools.
- This is a full time position with a regular schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm. (Part time hours may be considered for the ideal candidate).
- Supervise LPN/RN's in the Education Center
- .Medication Administration
- Complete Medication Administration Record Audits
- Ensure appropriate doctors orders for medication are on file
- Monitor side effects of medication
- Provide literature on side effects of medication
- Assessment of self administration of medication
- Develop individualized goals in order to increase independence with self administration of medication
- Develop medical trainings as needed
- Current PA Registered Nurse license is required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing is required
- PA state School Nurse Certification is required
- Experience with children with autism is preferred