Fund Accountant – Dublin, Limerick, Cork
Our client is a global leading financial institution who specialises in providing asset management and asset servicing solutions to personal and institutional clients.
Day to day:
· As a Fund Accountant you will be required to execute fund details and strike Net Asset Value (NAV) & Issue NAVs accurately and within defined timeframes.
· Organise payment of operating expenses.
· Verify daily transactions, audits income reports, and resolve exceptions on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for fund accounts in a timely manner.
· A background in Finance and/or Accounting would be an advantage.
· Excellent PC Skills
· Strong verbal and written communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Attention to detail and well organized
· Strong interpersonal skills
· An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently.
· Display initiative tempered with identifying when escalation is required.
· Reliable dependable and committed
· Take ownership of designated tasks
Sheila Mulqueen- Gallagher
P: 021 - 4551940
A: 18 Patricks Hill, Cork City