ORBCOMM is a leading global provider of industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication solutions that remotely track, monitor and control fixed and mobile assets.
Blue Tree Systems, an ORBCOMM Company based in Galway, is a global leader in enterprise fleet management software for the trucking and transportation industries. Our mission is to provide the most innovative, game-changing, driver-friendly and reliable telematics solution to the transportation industry to help create safe, legally compliant, fuel-efficient truck fleets for our worldwide customer base.
To support rapid growth, we are looking for a Field Installer to join the team. You will assist our customers with the installation and maintenance of our products on their fleet assets. You should have strong ownership skills and be keen to provide excellent customer service.
· Perform Service calls as directed by company
· To assist in determination of root cause of device failures
· Check quality of new installations by attending or following up key installs with subcontractors
· Delivery of Installer Training in Europe
· Identifying key truck dealers and establish relationships to enable diagnostic and fact finding to be performed on new truck/van vehicles.
· Gather information for ORBCOMM hardware team to enable business support for new vehicle types
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong organisation skills
· Results orientated
· Ability to forge strong relationships both with customers and installation sub-contractors
· Full Clean Driving Licence
· Qualified automotive electrician
· Thermo King or Carrier technician would be an advantage
· Previous experience in fleet installations
· Knowledge of Fleet Telematics would be an advantage
· Flexibility on working hours to facilitate installations at times when customers vehicles are off the road
About ORBCOMM Inc.
ORBCOMM (Nasdaq: ORBC) is a global leader and innovator in the industrial Internet of Things, providing solutions that connect businesses to their assets to deliver increased visibility and operational efficiency. The company offers a broad set of asset monitoring and control solutions, including seamless satellite and cellular connectivity, unique hardware and powerful applications, all backed by end-to-end customer support, from installation to deployment to customer care. ORBCOMM has a diverse customer base including premier OEMs, solutions customers and channel partners spanning transportation, supply chain, warehousing and inventory, heavy equipment, maritime, natural resources, and government. For more information, visit www.orbcomm.com.
At ORBCOMM, we believe that our people are our strength. Our success stems from our ability to attract and retain the best people who deliver a high level of performance and skill.
If you are looking for a significant career opportunity and the chance to work for an established, successful and high growth company, ORBCOMM is the ideal place for you. We are committed to employment equity. ORBCOMM would like to thank all applicants in advance and advise them that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
ORBCOMM welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.