Ovation Incentives is a technology focused performance improvement agency based in central London. We help our clients improve performance by rewarding and motivating their customers, partners and employees. We do this through combining our world-class global reward portfolio with tailor-made technology systems to deliver award-winning solutions. Our clients include leading organisations such as Nike, JLL, Eurostar, Ipsos, Honda and Best Western. You can find more information about our services on our website www.ovationincentives.com
As a Sales Executive, you will be part of the sales team and responsible for generating new business revenue and growing the sales pipeline by developing qualified leads.
You will work closely together with the Sales and Marketing team and plan targeted email campaigns. You will be involved in the entire sales process from seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, LinkedIn, attending networking events to negotiating and closing deals of varying sizes. You will also be preparing and delivering face-to-face and online presentations and proposals to prospective clients.
- Delivering on agreed sales targets in specific industries
- Generating leads, lead nurturing and following up on lead progress thorough the sales pipeline
- Maintaining our prospect database
- Continually looking to improve processes and define best practice as we grow and develop the team
- Responding to email and phone inquiries in accordance with SLA's
- Reviewing own sales performance aiming to meet and exceed targets
- Hardworking, confident, and proactive
- Passionate about sales and interacting with potential clients
- Not afraid of rejection, but sees it as an opportunity to improve
- Being tenacious, goal oriented and focused
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- University graduate
- Displaying good listening skills to identify customer needs
- Communicating in a manner to develop and maintain positive relationships, mutual trust, and confidence
- Displaying a positive and a Can Do attitude
- Very competitive commission structure
- Private health insurance
- Regular company social events, including darts and bowling evenings, FIFA tournaments, pizza lunches, charity runs and much more!