Ovation Incentives is a technology focused performance improvement agency based in central London. We help our clients improve performance by rewarding and motivating their customers, partners and employees. We do this through combining our world-class global reward portfolio with tailor-made technology systems to deliver award-winning solutions.Our clients include leading organisations such as Nike, JLL, Eurostar, Ipsos, Honda and Best Western. You can find more information about our services on our website www.ovationincentives.com
Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a Client Account Manager to join our team and manage and develop our global client's reward and motivation programmes.
It will be your job to manage our key global clients on a day to day basis whilst also developing and growing the Client relationship. You’ll be the primary point of contact
for Clients and will be responsible for the success of their programme whilst also identifying new solutions to address their business needs.
- Managing existing client accounts with £2,000,000 revenue
- Implement and support the ongoing delivery of Clients’ programmes on a global scale
- Developing and implement supporting communication plans
- Regularly scheduling and attending key client meetings/manage conference calls
- Identify opportunities for Client growth and additional revenue streams
- Assisting senior management in identifying companies in specific vertical markets and contributing towards new business pitches
- Staying up-to-date with industry product launches to always ensure you’re on top of your game!
- Previous experience in a similar Client facing role
- Proven track record of managing and growing clients in the B2B sector
- Solid people management skills and leadership
- Experience in managing reward and recognition, customer acquisition/loyalty, and sales/channel incentive programmes (Industry relevant qualifications advantageous–IPM Diploma in Motivation.)
- Top class organisational and time management skills
- Confidence and a persuasive manner
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Outstanding communication abilities including copy-writing, presentation and written skills
- Ability to plan and execute a successful communication plan
- Analysing and confidentially report on programme performance
We practise what we preach and know it’s important to recognise a job well done, so you’ll be eligible to earn a competitive bonus as well as the following company benefits;
- Private medical insurance (after probationary period completion)
- Regular social events including Darts and Bowling evenings, FIFA tournaments, Pizza lunches, charity fun runs and much more!