Who are we?
Ovation Incentives is a technology focused performance improvement agency based in central London specialising in B2B environments for multinational companies. We’ve come up with some of the best global reward and recognition, sales and incentive programmes in the business - with global clients like Nike, JLL, Sky and Eurostar.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a stellar Client Account Manager to join our team and manage and develop our global client's reward and motivation programmes.
It will be your job to manage our key global clients on a day to day basis whilst also developing and growing the Client relationship. You’ll be the primary point of contact for Clients and will be responsible for the success of their programme whilst also identifying new solutions to address their business needs.
- Previous experience in a similar Client facing role
- Proven track record of managing and growing clients in the B2B sector
- Solid people management skills and leadership
- Experience in managing reward and recognition, customer acquisition/loyalty, and sales/channel incentive programmes
(Industry relevant qualifications advantageous– IPM Diploma in Motivation.)
- Top class organisational and time management skills
- Confidence and a persuasive manner
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Outstanding communication abilities including copywriting, presentation and written skills
- Ability to plan and execute a successful communication plan
- Analysing and confidentially report on programme performance
- Salary: £28,000-£32,000
- Managing existing client accounts with £2,000,000 revenue
- Implement and support the ongoing delivery of Clients’ programmes on a global scale
- Developing and implement supporting communication plans
- Regularly scheduling and attending key client meetings/manage conference calls
- Identify opportunities for Client growth and additional revenue streams
- Assisting senior management in identifying companies in specific vertical markets and contributing towards new business pitches
- Staying up-to-date with industry product launches to always ensure you’re on top of your game!
We practise what we preach and know it’s important to recognise a job well done, so you’ll be eligible to earn a competitive bonus as well as the following company benefits;
- Private medical insurance (after probationary period completion)
- Regular social events including Darts and Bowling evenings, FIFA tournaments, Pizza lunches, charity fun runs and much more!