Whilst the role consists primarily of a new business element, the successful candidate will also be tasked to provide support to the marketing and sales departments, in order to maximise revenue opportunities for Ovation.
You will need a good brain, lots of energy and have a strong desire to succeed, as your day will be jam-packed with developing self-generated prospects. A good IT background would be advantageous along with a proven interest in business, communication and marketing. You will be dealing with senior level staff and will need to be able to grasp how our incentive and motivation programmes can have a positive effect on their business.
Primary Marketing Duties:
- LinkedIn prospecting: identifying prospect opportunities and liaising with sales team
- Vertical market prospecting: identification and data entry of relevant contacts
- CRM and data management
- Brand guardian: creating Ovation collaterals (presentations, proposals etc.)
- Competitor and market analysis
- Ad hoc tasks: liaising with Management for day to day administrational support
- Self-motivated, but able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- A positive attitude, good initiative and enterprise
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information
- Creative flare
- Strong command of English: C2 Level (verbal and written)
- The internship must be a requirement for a university course and you must have an EU passport.
Expenses & Travel Costs:
Ovation Incentives will also cover the costs for travel. You will be provided a weekly expenses allowance of 60 GBP payable monthly in arrears.
Whilst this internship is officially classified as unpaid, a discretionary bonus may be awarded, based on performance evaluation or targets achieved.
Place of Work:
The internship will take place in Ovation’s offices located at 15 Greycoat Place, London, United Kingdom SW1P 1SB.
Hours of Work:
The selected Intern will be required to work from Monday to Friday. Hours of work are from 9.30am to 5.00pm inclusive of an hour lunch break to be taken between 12pm and 2pm.