£55,000-£60,000 plus performance bonus
Ovation Incentives is a technology focused performance improvement agency specialising in the HR and B2B channel sales environments for multinational companies. Our cloud-based software focuses on the newly-emerging enterprise technology sector of social business recognition - and we have some big plans!
We’re proud to say we have come up with some of the best global reward and recognition, channel sales and incentive marketing programmes in the business - with global clients like Best Western, Microfocus, Nike, and EuroStar you know that we do a great job.
With a staff of 20 people based Central London we are looking for a dynamic experienced Account Director to join our management team capable of leading international business accounts. Our ideal person will have a background in business to business/marketing/rewards and recognition and/or business improvement through incentive marketing. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with leadership ability and an entrepreneurial spirit who is looking to develop their career in a truly meritocratic environment where results and hard work are well rewarded. Ovation Incentives is a ISO 27001 accredited company so you will also be expected to work on the implementation and monitoring of all polices.
- Responsibility for management and development of a number of accounts including; strategic input, client relationship management, thought-leadership, pro-active planning and activity and financial budget management and reporting
- Leadership of accounts – value of £3,000,000+ per annum
- Pro-active development of Ovation Incentives including a leadership role on acquisition and conversion of sales leads
- Delivery of on-going client satisfaction and pro-active development of client relationships/business especially senior management
- Mastery of all account management processes – programme development and management, reporting and budgeting
- Management of both permanent and temporary staff allocated to your account teams
- Participation in both service development and marketing/new business initiatives
- Support of the MD’s strategic approach for the management and culture of Ovation Incentives
- Team-player (without ego!) who is willing to get his or her hands dirty
- Creative, results-oriented approach to the role
- Ability to think up multi-strand programmes incorporating corporate, business-to-business, and technology initiatives
- Ability to think and write strategically and perform under pressure
Minimum of seven years relevant industry experience. Ideally, you will come from an agency/consulting background within the incentive marketing industry and have run similar divisions successfully in the past. You will be analytical and strategic in your approach, have a proven track record in developing business and are now looking to for a role that gives you a greater degree of autonomy and responsibility. It goes without saying that team leadership and top notch presentation skills are prerequisites at this level.