Based in London, Ovation Incentives is a technology focused performance improvement agency, specialising in the reward and recognition solutions for multinational companies. We’re proud to say we have come up with some of the best global reward and recognition, channel sales and incentive marketing programmes in the business.
We are currently looking for a Retail Relations/Marketing Intern to help us develop our reward catalogue by researching and sourcing new rewards (prepaid products, gift cards, e-vouchers, virtual cards, in-game currency and mobile vouchers) from around the world. You will be prospecting and contacting retailers from around the globe and a proven interest in IT, business and communication would be beneficial.
In the marketing field you will have a variety of tasks including email marketing, social media management and website design and optimization. A good IT background would be advantageous along with a proven interest in business, communication and creative marketing.
· Research biggest retailers in the countries of interest
· Contact retailers and collect information about their gift cards
· Present your research findings
· Set up new rewards options in the company system
· Social Media Management: Twitter and LinkedIn
· Email Marketing: Creating and sending out newsletters and email campaigns
· Creative Direction: Website design, image editing, Photoshop
· Self-motivated, but able to work as part of a team
· Good organisational and time-management skills
· A positive attitude, good initiative and enterprise
· Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information
· Strong command of English: C1 Level (verbal and written) and proficiency in 2nd European language preferred.
· Creative flair
· The internship must be a requirement for a university course and you must have an EU passport
Expenses Travel Costs:
Ovation Incentives will also cover the costs for travel. You will be provided a weekly expenses allowance of 60 GBP payable monthly in arrears.
Whilst this internship is officially classified as unpaid, a discretionary bonus may be awarded, based on performance evaluation or targets achieved.
Place of Work:
The Internship will take place in Ovation’s offices located at 15 Greycoat Place, London, United Kingdom SW1P 1SB.
Hours of Work:
The selected Intern will be required to work from Monday to Friday. Hours of work are from 9.30am to 5.00pm inclusive of an hour lunch break to be taken between 12pm and 2pm.