Based in London, Ovation Incentives is a technology-focused performance improvement agency, specialising in the reward and recognition solutions for multinational companies. We’re proud to say we have come up with some of the best global reward and recognition, channel sales and incentive marketing programmes in the business.
Reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager, the role provides essential administrative, fulfilment and Customer Service support for our programmes for our national and international client base.
The core operations tasks include:
- placing orders with our suppliers for digital goods on a daily basis, and then taking and storing the incoming orders in accordance with agreed service levels;
- monitoring stock levels to ensure that orders are processed in a timely manner;
- improve the logistics structure of the business; and
- provide operational and procurement support.
- Monitoring stock levels;
- Uploading digital stock (data) to our bespoke platform;
- Monitoring and processing customer orders;
- Fulfilment of Distribution Partners orders;
- Monitor shipments to make sure purchase orders are delivered in timely manner;
- Checking invoices, submitting for payment and following up on lack of documentation;
- Updating internal order’s log file and supplier’s database;
- Assistance in reporting/forecasting stock levels to support Purchasing Manager;
- Support for packing and dispatching physical orders;
- Preparing for post collection;
- Escalation of Customer Service enquiries to:
- Client Account Team;
- Purchasing Manager.
- Additional administrative tasks to support the day to day running of the business.
The ideal candidate
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy;
- Able to work well in a team and on own initiative;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- IT literate – Excellent command of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and strong numeracy skills;
- Experience using a customer service platform such as Zendesk or Freshdesk would be useful, but not essential;
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office administration role.
The Reward Package
Competitive salary: £24,000 per annum
Hours 9.30-6pm Monday-Friday
Healthcare and pension plan
Regular social events and team-building activities
Access to company social recognition platform