Over-C is an IoT digital innovation and transformation company, disrupting the way clients manage operations, customers and employees in real-time. Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dynamic, organised and enthusiastic with a huge passion and energy for our products and customers. We are obsessed with our customers who are at the heart of everything we do. We are a visionary team that work hard and enjoy the incredible trajectory that Over-C provides. We have some big, audacious goals and we require a talented Demand Generation Marketing Manager to join this fantastic team. This role will be based in Cork, Ireland.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience in B2B tech marketing or demand generation ideally within SaaS/Software sector but not mandatory. The more experience you have, the more senior your role becomes.
- You are a team player and marketing superstar with a proven track record of smashing through targets and goals.
- You love to innovate, bring new ideas and provide fresh perspectives.
- A passion, drive and grit that fuels you to go above and beyond where you feel an energy rush, thrill and sense of accomplishment when we win or you achieve a goal.
- Growth is your middle name and you genuinely care and are passionate about developing meaningful relationships with customers, partners and your fellow Over-C superstars to drive the business forward.
- You have the agility to adapt, pivot and change your approach based on the needs of the business.
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker, self-motivated and you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- A strong propensity towards data-driven thinking and decision making
- Develop and execute demand generation campaigns identifying the channels and activities needed to deliver against agreed targets (e.g. MQLs/SQLs and pipeline/revenue)
- Own and manage the planning and execution of all marketing programs, working across social media, email, webinars, events, digital programs, events and PR.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process
- Partner closely with the sales team, customer success and other functions to track, measure, analyse and optimise activities with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Communicate program execution and report performance
- Manage the marketing budget ensuring that we’re utilising the budget effectively.
- Ensure we are continually optimising our website and content to improve rankings, effectiveness and engagement.
- Co-ordinate with partners, third-party vendors and cross-functional internal resources
So if you…
Wish to work with smart, dynamic, fun and truly remarkable people and marketing is in your DNA then Over-C is the right fit for you.
Are you up for the challenge?