Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced content marketing professional to own our brand voice. The ideal candidate is a passionate content producer who creates rich, cohesive and engaging content within a growing marketing department. The company is accelerating, and we need a Content Marketing Specialist who will turn our CEO’s vision into compelling and stimulating content.
- Lead and craft engaging and effective content production projects that bring the Paladin experience to life for current clients, prospects and internal teams.
- Extensive research to guide content development and storytelling across a variety of marketing channels including: web, email, blog, video, events, advertising, etc.
- Ensure all marketing content across various channels and departments remain consistent and aligns with strategic marketing goals.
- Build and execute a content roadmap and editorial calendar that builds on key themes of our marketing strategy.
- Create, schedule and manage social media content across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Inspire colleagues with the ability to deliver high quality work, while running multiple projects of varying complexities at once, meeting deadlines, working independently and under tight timelines.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with key Paladin stakeholders to ensure our brand voice remains cohesive and embodies Paladin’s mission and values.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise across various marketing touchpoints.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional content in high volumes under tight timelines.
- High level of motivation, self-direction, with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Ability to accel in an environment with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- 3+ years’ experience in content development working within a branding, advertising, agency or in-house marketing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Paladin Data Corporation is headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon where you can play in our scenic surroundings whenever you’re not defining the future of retail technology. We develop an easy-to-use, yet sophisticated point of sale platform that was initially built for hardware and lumber retailers. Now, we’re integrating with pharmacies and many other vertical markets. Our platform also offers cutting-edge SaaS solutions in e-commerce, security, privacy, cloud storage and network infrastructure. We sell, support, and maintain hardware and peripheral devices that work reliably with our software, including servers, work stations, point of sale peripherals, printers, and wireless units. And, our expert technicians provide prompt customer service.