Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced business development professional to plot the course of growth in the coming years. The ideal candidate is an expert at identifying, creating and maintaining strategic business relationships with key stakeholders in target corporations. The company is accelerating and we need a Business Development Manager who will turn our CEO’s vision into valuable and rewarding business partnerships.
- Research, develop and implement strategic business plans to accommodate company growth goals.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with key Paladin stakeholders to identify, execute and support target partnerships.
- Structure and negotiate agreements with partners and see through to contract execution.
- Actively participate and network with professionals within our target verticals to stay on top of industry trends and share your knowledge.
- Develop a deep understanding of integration capabilities of Paladin technology.
- Travel to partners offices and events (33% of the time, or as necessary)
Qualifications and skills
- Proven record of success working with partners or strategic clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including proficient presentation and demonstration skills via phone and web.
- Strong experience with high growth, SaaS companies.
- Ability to accel in an environment with diverse stakeholders.
- High level of motivation, self-direction, with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple business units including Marketing, Finance and Product Management.
- 5+ years of business development, consulting, or enterprise sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Paladin Data Corporation is headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon where you can play in our scenic surroundings whenever you’re not defining the future of retail technology. We develop a digital retail platform that automates complex and time-consuming business operations. Our intuitive technology enables end-to-end automation including: ordering, advertising, in-store marketing, customer management, mobile, e-commerce and our proprietary Market Driven Inventory Management™. With 39 years retail experience and top-class 100% USA-based support, we allow stores the ease of mind knowing operations are streamlined.