Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced creative professional to own our brand look and feel in the coming years. The ideal candidate is an expert communicator who creates compelling, cohesive content and marketing materials within a growing marketing department. The company is accelerating and we need a Creative Designer who will turn our CEO’s vision into a visually stimulating and rewarding brand voice.
- Research, concept and design a variety of assets including email, illustration, iconography, site graphics, digital ads, landing page designs, printed collateral, event graphics, and more.
- Ensure all marketing communications across various channels and departments remain consistent and aligns with strategic marketing goals.
- Lead and craft engaging and effective visual design and production projects that bring the Paladin experience to life for current clients and prospects.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with key Paladin stakeholders to ensure our brand voice remains cohesive and embodies Paladin’s mission and values.
- Inspire colleagues with the ability to deliver high quality work, while running multiple projects of varying complexities at once, meeting deadlines, working independently and well under tight timelines.
Qualifications and skills
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise across email, illustration, iconography, site graphics, digital ads, landing page designs, printed collateral, event graphics, and more.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines.
- High level of motivation, self-direction, with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Ability to accel in an environment with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- 5+ years experience in graphic design working within a branding, advertising, agency or in-house marketing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Paladin Data Corporation is headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon where you can play in our scenic surroundings whenever you’re not defining the future of retail technology. We develop a digital retail platform that automates complex and time-consuming business operations. Our intuitive technology enables end-to-end automation including: ordering, advertising, in-store marketing, customer management, mobile, e-commerce and our proprietary Market Driven Inventory Management™. With 39 years retail experience and top-class 100% USA-based support, we allow stores the ease of mind knowing operations are streamlined.