Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced training professional to create a world class Paladin Academy. The ideal candidate is an expert communicator who creates compelling, cohesive content and curriculum. The company is accelerating and we need a Training Manager who will turn our CEO’s vision into an ongoing education program that empowers our clients, partners and internal teams to succeed.
- Own the creation, execution and ongoing support of Paladin Academy for clients, partners and internal teams to excel using our platform and products.
- Recruit, develop and manage a team designing, developing, and delivering product training programs.
- Craft and manage assessment and certification programs to ensure learning has occurred.
- Determine and monitor metrics to determine the effectiveness of training offerings.
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and methodologies to innovate and make Paladin Academy a world class training program.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support to ensure training programs stay in sync with our products.
- Travel may be necessary to assist clients and partners on-site.
Qualifications and skills
- Demonstrated success building and leading training programs or designing curriculum to engage, inform and motivate participants.
- Proven ability to manage training project teams and deliver within a software release cycle.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- High level of motivation, self-direction, with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Ability to excel in an environment with diverse stakeholders.
- 5+ years’ experience in technical product training for software.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Paladin Data Corporation is headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon where you can play in our scenic surroundings whenever you’re not defining the future of retail technology. We develop a digital retail platform that automates complex and time-consuming business operations. Our intuitive technology enables end-to-end automation including: ordering, advertising, in-store marketing, customer management, mobile, e-commerce and our proprietary Market Driven Inventory Management™. With 39 years retail experience and top-class 100% USA-based support, we allow stores the ease of mind knowing operations are streamlined.