Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking a sales professional to be the frontline of our sales team. The ideal candidate is an expert at driving the revenue pipeline through outbound prospecting and following up on sourced leads. The company is accelerating and we need a Sales Development Representative who will work closely with Relationship Managers in developing prospect relationships and driving interest in our platform.
- Facilitate the generation of new business opportunities to fuel revenue goals.
- Along with your Relationship Manager, conduct initial conversations and present Paladin’s industry-level value.
- Research and develop new and existing relationships (i.e. phone conversations, sending regular emails, strategic appointment setting).
- Create prospect demand by effectively communicating Paladin’s value and how our offerings will meet their needs.
- Work hand-in-hand with Relationship Managers to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to align initiatives, activities and messages.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly quotas for sales activities and qualified opportunities.
Qualifications and skills
- Innate drive to be successful. Must take ownership and think on your feet to thrive in this role.
- Detail-oriented, organized mindset with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Proficient in working with Sales & Marketing systems.
- SaaS knowledge or sales experience a major plus.
- Strong track record of performance in a previous technology sales role.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Paladin Data Corporation is headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon where you can play in our scenic surroundings whenever you’re not defining the future of retail technology. We develop a digital retail platform that automates complex and time-consuming business operations. Our intuitive technology enables end-to-end automation including: ordering, advertising, in-store marketing, customer management, mobile, e-commerce and our proprietary Market Driven Inventory Management™. With 39 years retail experience and top-class 100% USA-based support, we allow stores the ease of mind knowing operations are streamlined.