Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced marketing professional to own and scale our brand presence. The ideal candidate is data-driven, laser focused on conversion and passionate about creating hyper engaging campaigns within a growing marketing department. The company is accelerating, and we need a Marketing Manager who will turn our CEO’s vision into compelling and stimulating content.
- Develop and own ongoing brand building, acquisition and engagement strategies and execution.
- Craft the Paladin story and deliver across a variety of marketing segments and channels including: web, email, blog, video, events, advertising.
- Campaign creation to effectively engage multiple audiences (prospects, clients, internal teams, partners, etc.) in announcing new releases and ongoing communication.
- Lead product positioning and messaging targeted to various personas, leveraging competitive intelligence, in the form of collateral (case studies, product one-pagers, landing pages, etc.).
- Cross-functionally collaborate with key Paladin stakeholders to ensure initiatives are prioritized accordingly and messages are on-point.
- Ensure marketing content across all channels and departments remain consistent and aligns with strategic marketing goals.
- Inspire colleagues with the ability to deliver high quality work, while running multiple projects of varying complexities at once, meeting deadlines, working independently and under tight timelines.
- Assist in the development and management of the Marketing budget.
Qualifications and Skills
- Expert understanding of SaaS solutions and an energetic self-starter who is comfortable working across cross-functional teams, always displaying an entrepreneurial can-do attitude focused on quality execution.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise across various touchpoints.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional initiatives in high volumes under tight timelines and with exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of motivation, self-direction, with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Ability to accel in an environment with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or within a branding, advertising, agency or in-house environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Paladin Data Corporation is headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon where you can play in our scenic surroundings whenever you’re not defining the future of retail technology. We develop an intuitive, yet sophisticated point of sale platform that was initially built for hardware and lumber retailers. Now, we’re integrating with pharmacies and many other vertical markets. Our platform also offers cutting-edge SaaS solutions in e-commerce, security, privacy, cloud storage and network infrastructure. We sell, support, and maintain hardware and peripheral devices that work reliably with our software, including servers, work stations, point of sale peripherals, printers, and wireless units. And, our expert technicians provide prompt customer service.