Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced marketing professional to own and scale our digital marketing presence. The ideal candidate is data-driven and passionate about creating hyper engaging digital experiences within a growing marketing department. The company is accelerating, and we need a Digital Marketing Specialist who will turn our CEO’s vision into compelling and stimulating digital experiences.
- Build, measure and execute innovative and effective multi-channel digital marketing programs that support the business objectives and key marketing priorities.
- Work in association with other team members and cross-functionally towards developing and improving on company’s digital marketing programs.
- Own the optimization and management of email and web programs, data structure & segmentation, A/B testing and improvement of internal processes.
- Handle posting for social media accounts including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Pull and analyze reports to extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
- Coordinate closely with teammates, sharing learning's regularly and applying proven tactics across email and web programs.
- Proactively communicate with Marketing Leadership - sharing performance, insights and new opportunities.
- Inspire colleagues with the ability to deliver high quality work, while running multiple projects of varying complexities at once, meeting deadlines, working independently and under tight timelines.
Qualifications and skills
- Expert understanding of SaaS solutions and an energetic self-starter who is comfortable working with cross-functional teams, always displaying an entrepreneurial can-do attitude focused on quality execution.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise across various touchpoints.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional initiatives in high volumes under tight timelines and with exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of motivation, self-direction, with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Ability to accel in an environment with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Extensive experience working with WordPress, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ClickDimensions and Microsoft Office.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing or within a branding, advertising, agency or in-house environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree.