Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced marketing professional to own and scale our digital marketing presence. The ideal candidate is data-driven and passionate about creating hyper engaging digital experiences within a growing marketing department. The company is accelerating, and we need a Digital Marketing Specialist who will turn our CEO’s vision into compelling and stimulating digital experiences.
- Build, measure and execute innovative and effective multi-channel digital marketing programs that support the business objectives and key marketing priorities.
- Work in association with other team members and cross-functionally towards developing and improving on company’s digital marketing programs.
- Own the optimization and management of email and web programs, data structure & segmentation, A/B testing and improvement of internal processes.
- Handle posting for social media accounts including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Pull and analyze reports to extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
- Coordinate closely with teammates, sharing learning's regularly and applying proven tactics across email and web programs.
- Proactively communicate with Marketing Leadership - sharing performance, insights and new opportunities.
- Inspire colleagues with the ability to deliver high quality work, while running multiple projects of varying complexities at once, meeting deadlines, working independently and under tight timelines.
Qualifications and skills
- Expert understanding of SaaS solutions and an energetic self-starter who is comfortable working with cross-functional teams, always displaying an entrepreneurial can-do attitude focused on quality execution.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise across various touchpoints.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional initiatives in high volumes under tight timelines and with exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of motivation, self-direction, with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Ability to accel in an environment with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Extensive experience working with WordPress, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ClickDimensions and Microsoft Office.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing or within a branding, advertising, agency or in-house environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Paladin Data Corporation is headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon where you can play in our scenic surroundings whenever you’re not defining the future of retail technology. We develop an intuitive, yet sophisticated point of sale platform that was initially built for hardware and lumber retailers. Now, we’re integrating with pharmacies and many other vertical markets. Our platform also offers cutting-edge SaaS solutions in e-commerce, security, privacy, cloud storage and network infrastructure. We sell, support, and maintain hardware and peripheral devices that work reliably with our software, including servers, work stations, point of sale peripherals, printers, and wireless units. And, our expert technicians provide prompt customer service.