Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced sales professional to lead and grow our SMB sales team. The ideal candidate is an expert at developing sales strategies, positioning business value, managing complex sales cycles and building relationships with key stakeholders in target corporations. The company is accelerating and we need a Sales Manager who can turn our CEO’s vision into executable and sustainable sales plans.
- Research, develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate company growth goals.
- Create and manage corporate sales forecasting activities to set team and individual performance goals.
- Meet with key clients and assist sales representatives in maintaining relationships, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities, products and trends of our target industries to effectively position the company.
- Proactively coordinate sales team activities and messaging with cross-functional departments.
- Occasionally attend industry events and develop close relationships with top prospects.
- Attract, hire, onboard, develop and retain top sales talent.
- Work with team members individually as needed, while always promoting a healthy team environment.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Qualifications and skills
- Proven record of success consistently hitting and surpassing sales targets.
- Demonstrated ability to create, implement, train and drive a high-performing and scalable sales team.
- Proficient in working within, managing and optimizing Marketing & Sales systems.
- High level of motivation, self-direction, with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Strong experience with high growth, SaaS companies.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple business units including Marketing, Finance and Product Management.
- 5+ years of experience working in high-volume B2B sales, ideally including at an early stage SaaS or innovation-focused company.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Paladin Data Corporation is headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon where you can play in our scenic surroundings whenever you’re not defining the future of retail technology. We develop a digital retail platform that automates complex and time-consuming business operations. Our intuitive technology enables end-to-end automation including: ordering, advertising, in-store marketing, customer management, mobile, e-commerce and our proprietary Market Driven Inventory Management™. With 39 years retail experience and top-class 100% USA-based support, we allow stores the ease of mind knowing operations are streamlined.