Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced sales professional to develop prospect relationships and gain market share in our target verticals. The ideal candidate is an expert at driving the revenue pipeline through relationship building and securing business. The company is accelerating, and we need a Relationship Manager who will turn our CEO’s vision into executable and sustainable revenue streams.
· Facilitate the generation of new business opportunities to fuel revenue goals.
· Along with your SDR, conduct initial conversations and present industry-level value.
· Consistently meet with accounts to develop relationships, establish value of our platform, negotiate terms and close deals.
· Research and develop new and existing relationships (i.e. phone conversations, regular email communication, strategic appointment setting).
· Work hand-in-hand with Marketing and SDR’s to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
· Exceed monthly and quarterly quotas for sales activities and qualified opportunities.
· Occasionally attend industry events and develop close relationships with top prospects.
· Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Qualifications and skills
- Expert understanding of SaaS solutions and an energetic self-starter who excels working with cross-functional teams, always displaying an entrepreneurial can-do attitude focused on quality execution.
- Proven record of success consistently hitting and surpassing sales targets.
- High level of motivation, self-direction, with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Ability to accel in an environment with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong experience with high growth, SaaS companies.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- 5+ years’ experience working in high-volume B2B sales, ideally including at an early stage SaaS or innovation-focused company.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Paladin Data Corporation is headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon where you can play in our scenic surroundings whenever you’re not defining the future of retail technology. We develop an intuitive, yet sophisticated point of sale platform that was initially built for hardware and lumber retailers. Now, we’re integrating with pharmacies and many other vertical markets. Our platform also offers cutting-edge SaaS solutions in e-commerce, security, privacy, cloud storage and network infrastructure. We sell, support, and maintain hardware and peripheral devices that work reliably with our software, including servers, work stations, point of sale peripherals, printers, and wireless units. And, our expert technicians provide prompt customer service.