Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced technical professional to own the planning, development and execution of partner resources. The ideal candidate is an expert at working cross-functionally to develop use-cases, requirements and coordinate roadmaps with strategic partners. The company is accelerating, and we need a Technical Partner Specialist who can turn our CTO’s vision into executable product plans and roadmaps.
- Launch, manage and grow strategic partner offerings that align with and exceed Paladin’s objectives and key metrics.
- Develop and maintain cross-functional relationships across the company and act as a liaison between Paladin and partner organizations.
- Drive annual planning sessions and quarterly business reviews with partners to align on upcoming opportunities.
- Support timely delivery of technical solutions to address business needs, industry trends and market opportunities.
- Build and share insights and best practices based on partner performance and effectiveness.
- Scale partnership programs that drive revenue, market share, and client performance.
- Act as a primary point of contact for strategic partners to ensure partner support and satisfaction.
- Actively collaborate with cross-functional teams including: Marketing, Sales, Customer Support and Operations.
- Spearhead various R&D initiatives to identify new industry opportunities.
- Represent partners internally and Paladin externally with partners’ management teams and at industry events.
Qualifications and skills
- Technical knowledge of APIs and product integrations.
- Proven record of successfully managing and developing strategic partners.
- Ability to motivate, coach and lead a team in a dynamic work environment.
- Proficient in working within, managing and optimizing engineering resources.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple business units including Customer Support, Sales, Marketing and Product Management.
- High level of motivation, self-direction, with the ability to lead and influence internal and external teams.
- 5+ years of partner, channel or program management at an early stage SaaS or innovation-focused company.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Paladin Data Corporation is headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon where you can play in our scenic surroundings whenever you’re not defining the future of retail technology. We develop an intuitive, yet sophisticated point of sale platform that was initially built for hardware and lumber retailers. Now, we’re integrating with pharmacies and many other vertical markets. Our platform also offers cutting-edge SaaS solutions in e-commerce, security, privacy, cloud storage and network infrastructure. We sell, support, and maintain hardware and peripheral devices that work reliably with our software, including servers, work stations, point of sale peripherals, printers, and wireless units. And, our expert technicians provide prompt customer service.