Paladin Data Corporation, a retail technology company, is seeking an experienced A & P Technician to assist in our aviation fleet maintenance starting January 2, 2020. This position is temporary with the possibility of becoming long-term with proven ability. The ideal candidate will have the highest dedication to safety, teamwork and innovation. They will be able to perform all manner of maintenance in accordance with company policy, manufacturer’s recommendations and Federal Aviation Regulations. The company is accelerating and this is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and improve your skills while working as part of a shop team in support of the company’s flight operations.
- Work under IA to assist in CJ1 Doc 10 inspection and perform maintenance and upgrades to single and twin-engine GA fleet.
- Prioritize and organize workflow and perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and manufacturer’s instructions.
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair airframe and powerplant components and systems.
- Use common sense and problem-solving skills when performing repairs, inspections, and maintenance for optimum efficiency.
- Document work completed per company procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Perform minor maintenance on ground support equipment as needed.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area, as well as the high-quality standards for the shop environment, tools and records.
Qualifications and skills
- Must hold a valid FAA Aircraft Mechanic certificate with Airframe & Powerplant ratings.
- 1-5 years GA experience on single and twin-engine airplanes and corporate jets.
- Piper, Cessna and previous fleet experience preferred.
- Must be have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with other employees.
- Able to work various shifts and/or travel as needed.
- Able to lift/move 50-75 lbs and perform repetitive tasks.
- Positive disposition, professional attitude, and professional appearance.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screening and other required background checks.
Paladin Data Corporation is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon and maintains a hangar at the Bend Airport. We have been developing digital retail platforms that support business operations across multiple verticals for 35+ years. Our company foundation was built with the help aviation and the GA mentality continues to be the backbone of our philosophies and rapid growth.