Customer Support Technician - Bend, Oregon (CST081720)
Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced support professional to assist our growing client base with their day-to-day needs. The ideal candidate can turn complicated issues in to simple solutions through active listening, interpersonal communication and cross-functional teamwork. The company is accelerating and we need a Customer Support Technician who can support the nuances of our clientele and software.
- Answer incoming calls and make accurate decisions promptly in a dynamic work environment.
- Reference the Help Portal for information about our products and services.
- Guide clients through various procedures via email and phone conversations.
- Create, monitor and own cases in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Escalate difficult cases to senior technicians.
- Proactively upsell peripherals and additional services as opportunities allow.
- Learn specialized topics to become a subject matter expert (SME) and educate internal teams and our clients.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Qualifications and skills
- Proven record of problem solving, troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in working within a CRM system.
- Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, comments and actions.
- Interact positively with clients, peers, and managers.
- Use computer systems to gather information, track and troubleshoot issues, and respond to issues.
- High school diploma or GED.
Paladin Data Corporation is headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon where you can play in our scenic surroundings whenever you’re not defining the future of retail technology. We develop a digital retail platform that automates complex and time-consuming business operations. Our intuitive technology enables end-to-end automation including: ordering, advertising, in-store marketing, customer management, mobile, e-commerce and our proprietary Market Driven Inventory Management™. With 39 years retail experience and top-class 100% USA-based support, we allow stores the ease of mind knowing operations are streamlined.