Sales Development Representative – Mesa, Arizona (SD081920)
We are launching a new call center in the Mesa area and building a brand new team of quality Sales Development Representatives.
Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking a sales professional to be the frontline of our sales team. The ideal candidate is an expert at driving the revenue pipeline through outbound prospecting and following up on sourced leads. The company is accelerating and we need a Sales Development Representative who will work closely with Sales Specialists in developing prospect relationships and driving interest in our platform.
- Facilitate the generation of new business opportunities to fuel revenue goals.
- Along with your Sales Specialist, conduct initial conversations and present Paladin’s industry-level value.
- Research and develop new and existing relationships (i.e. phone conversations, sending regular emails, strategic appointment setting).
- Create prospect demand by effectively communicating Paladin’s value and how our offerings will meet their needs.
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales Specialist to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to align initiatives, activities and messages.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly quotas for sales activities and qualified opportunities.
Qualifications and skills
- Experience selling over the phone and cold calling a plus.
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet when faced with new challenges or tough conversations - ready to face them head on.
- Proficient in working with Sales & Marketing systems.
- SaaS knowledge or sales experience a major plus.
- Strong track record of performance in a previous technology sales role.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
$18/hour base pay with generous performance plan. 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans. HSA/FSA, long- and short-term disability, accident, and life. 401K bonus program, employee assistance program and travel assistance program.
Paladin Data Corporation, with locations in Bend, Oregon and Cave Creek, Arizona, is a leading provider of retail technology that automates complex and time-consuming business processes. Our intuitive platform and innovative products enable end-to-end automation including: ordering, advertising, in-store marketing, customer management, mobile, e-commerce and our proprietary Market Driven Inventory Management. With 40 years of retail experience and top-class 100% USA-based support, we provide businesses the peace of mind knowing operations are efficient and effective.