Sales Specialist – Mesa, Arizona (SS081920)
We are launching a new call center in the Mesa area and building a brand new team of quality Sales Specialists.
Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced sales professional to develop prospect relationships and gain market share in our target verticals. The ideal candidate is an expert at driving the revenue pipeline through relationship building and securing business. The company is accelerating, and we need a Sales Specialist who will turn our CEO’s vision into executable and sustainable revenue streams.
- Facilitate the generation of new business opportunities to fuel revenue goals.
- Along with your SDR, conduct initial conversations and present industry-level value.
- Develop and maintain long-term prospective client relationships while helping grow revenues and profits for the client.
- Sales Specialist is responsible for growth by prospecting and building a pipeline across the prospecting sales process. This includes, but is not limited to, qualifying and creating a needs analysis leading to closing net new business and building a referral base.
- You must be comfortable qualifying prospects, demonstrating the solutions and closing sales over the phone.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly quotas for sales activities and qualified opportunities.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2-5 years of Sales Specialist experience hunting for new business.
- Proven achievement record with SaaS inside sales to the US market.
- Proven record of success consistently hitting and surpassing sales targets.
- High level of motivation, self-direction, with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Excellent phone, email and social communication skills.
- Knowledge of using a CRM a bonus.
- Excellent presentation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working in high-volume B2B sales, ideally including at an early stage SaaS or innovation-focused company.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
$20.19 per hour base pay with generous performance plan. 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans. HSA/FSA, long- and short-term disability, accident, and life. 401K bonus program, employee assistance program and travel assistance program.
Paladin Data Corporation, with locations in Bend, Oregon and Phoenix, Arizona, is a leading provider of retail technology that automates complex and time-consuming business processes. Our intuitive platform and innovative products enable end-to-end automation including: ordering, advertising, in-store marketing, customer management, mobile, e-commerce and our proprietary Market Driven Inventory Management. With 40 years of retail experience and top-class 100% USA-based support, we provide businesses the peace of mind knowing operations are efficient and effective.