Sales Development Representative – Mesa, Arizona (SD011921)
We recently opened a sales office in Mesa and we are now hiring Sales Development Representatives.
Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and we are now seeking sales professionals to be the frontline of our Sales Team. The company is accelerating and we need Sales Development Representatives to work closely with Sales Specialists in developing prospect relationships and driving interest in our platform and service offerings. As such, the ideal candidate is an expert at driving a revenue pipeline through outbound prospecting and following up on sourced leads.
· Effectively communicate Paladin’s value proposition
· Effectively collaborate with other members of Paladin including the Marketing Team
· Identify, develop, and maintain strong client relationships (i.e. phone conversations, regular emails, strategic appointments, etc.)
· Assist in the development of sales tools (i.e. targeted lists, call strategies, messaging, etc.)
· Exceed quotas for sales activities and qualified opportunities
Qualifications and Skills
· Strong interpersonal skills required
· Agile and adaptable communication skills required
· Positive attitude and eagerness to contribute to the team required
· Proficiency with sales, marketing, and CRM systems is a plus
· Experience selling over the phone and cold calling is a plus
· Knowledge of SaaS and experience selling IT products is a BIG plus
$37,400 / Year Base Pay + Sales Bonuses + Free Employee Benefits (HSA medical, basic dental, vision, and hearing). Optional Benefits: Family coverage, PPO medical, buy-up dental, FSA, life, critical illness, disability, accident, hospital confinement insurance, and a 401(K) program with periodic employer contributions. Opportunities for advancement are also common in Paladin and we often see our Sales Development Representatives promote to Sales Specialists.
Paladin Data Corporation, with locations in Bend, Oregon and Mesa, Arizona, is a leading provider of retail technology that automates complex and time-consuming business processes. Our intuitive platform and innovative products enable end-to-end automation including: ordering, advertising, in-store marketing, customer management, mobile, e-commerce and our proprietary Market-Driven Inventory Management. With 40 years of retail experience and top-class 100% USA-based support, we provide businesses the peace of mind knowing operations are efficient and effective.