Customer Support Technician - Bend, Oregon (CST011221)
Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced support professional to assist our growing client base with their day-to-day needs. The ideal candidate can turn complicated issues in to simple solutions through active listening, interpersonal communication and cross-functional teamwork. The company is accelerating and we need a Customer Support Technician who can support the nuances of our clientele and software.
- Answer incoming calls and make accurate decisions promptly in a dynamic work environment.
- Reference the Help Portal for information about our products and services.
- Guide clients through various procedures via email and phone conversations.
- Create, monitor and own cases in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Escalate difficult cases to senior technicians.
- Proactively upsell peripherals and additional services as opportunities allow.
- Learn specialized topics to become a subject matter expert (SME) and educate internal teams and our clients.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Qualifications and skills
- Proven record of problem solving, troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in working within a CRM system.
- Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, comments and actions.
- Interact positively with clients, peers, and managers.
- Use computer systems to gather information, track and troubleshoot issues, and respond to issues.
- High school diploma or GED.
100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans. HSA/FSA, long- and short-term disability, accident, and life. 401K bonus program, employee assistance program and travel assistance program.
Paladin Data Corporation, with locations in Bend, Oregon and Mesa, Arizona, is a leading provider of retail technology that automates complex and time-consuming business processes. Our intuitive platform and innovative products enable end-to-end automation including: ordering, advertising, in-store marketing, customer management, mobile, e-commerce and our proprietary Market-Driven Inventory Management. With 40 years of retail experience and top-class 100% USA-based support, we provide businesses the peace of mind knowing operations are efficient and effective.