Sales Development Representative – Mesa, Arizona (SD021721)
Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and we are now seeking sales professionals to be the frontline of our sales team. The company is accelerating and we need Sales Development Representatives to work closely with Sales Specialists in developing prospect relationships and driving interest in our platform and service offerings. The ideal candidate is an expert at driving a revenue pipeline through outbound prospecting and following up on sourced leads.
· Effectively communicate Paladin’s value proposition
· Effectively collaborate with other members of Paladin including the marketing team
· Identify, develop, and maintain strong client relationships (i.e. phone conversations, regular emails, strategic appointments, etc.)
· Assist in the development of sales tools (i.e. targeted lists, call strategies, messaging, etc.)
· Exceed quotas for sales activities and qualified opportunities
Qualifications and Skills
· Strong interpersonal skills required
· Agile and adaptable communication skills required
· Positive attitude and eagerness to contribute to the team required
· Proficiency with sales, marketing, and CRM systems a plus
· Experience selling over the phone and cold calling a plus
· Knowledge of SaaS and experience selling IT products a BIG plus
$20/hour base pay + sales bonuses.
100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, hearing, long- and short-term disability, life and AD&D insurance. Optional family coverage, premium plan upgrades, health/dependent care FSA, critical illness, accident, and hospital confinement plans. 401(K) with up to 3% match and periodic profit-sharing contributions. Paid holidays and progressive scale PTO based on years of service. Company-funded education assistance and employee/travel assistance programs. Standard benefits eligibility after 1 calendar month; 401(k) eligibility after 90 days. Background investigation and drug test required.
Paladin Data Corporation is a leading provider of retail technology for pharmacy and hardware stores. Our innovative software, time-saving managed services, and 100% USA-based support provide clients the tools and automation to thrive in an ever-changing retail market. Family-owned for over 40 years, our founder is driven by the belief that trust should be at the core of everything we do and that small business is the foundation of community - when our clients succeed so do their communities.
Located in Bend, Oregon and Mesa, Arizona, we take pride in our family-like environment where employees are a priority and, with our ongoing rapid growth, we continue to have an exciting “start-up” culture that offers ample opportunity for career-minded individuals to grow both personally and professionally. Exemplary candidates align with our core values: Put the customer first; Do what you say you will do; Hard work brings reward; Be honest and act with integrity; Treat everyone with respect and dignity; Collaborate and be a team player; Practice active listening.