Digital Marketing Specialist - Bend, Oregon (DMS050321)
Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and seeking an experienced marketing professional to own and scale our digital marketing presence. The ideal candidate is data-driven and passionate about creating hyper-engaging digital experiences within a growing marketing department. The company is accelerating and we need a Digital Marketing Specialist who will turn our CEO’s vision into a compelling and stimulating digital experience.
- Build, measure, and execute innovative and effective multi-channel digital marketing programs that support the business objectives and key marketing priorities.
- Work in association with other team members and cross-functionally towards developing and improving company’s digital marketing programs.
- Own CRM list optimization and segmentation for management of email campaigns, A/B testing, and improvement of internal processes.
- Maintain inbound phone/web leads with accurate source attribution and ongoing reporting.
- Manage the scheduling and deployment of weekly/monthly email campaigns for both internal and external audiences.
- Handle posting and engagement for social media accounts including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Pull and analyze reports to extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
- Coordinate closely with teammates, sharing findings regularly and applying proven tactics across email and web programs.
- Proactively communicate with Marketing Leadership - sharing performance, insights, and new opportunities.
- Inspire colleagues with the ability to deliver high-quality work, while running multiple projects of varying complexities at once, meeting deadlines, working independently and under tight timelines.
Qualifications and skills
- Thorough understanding of B2B SaaS solutions and an energetic self-starter who is comfortable working with cross-functional teams, always displaying an entrepreneurial can-do attitude focused on quality execution.
- Solid and applicable previous work experience that demonstrates expertise across various digital touchpoints.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional initiatives with exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of motivation, self-direction, with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Ability to accel in an environment with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Extensive experience working with WordPress, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, HubSpot, and Microsoft Office or similar platforms.
- 3+ years experience in marketing or within a branding, advertising, agency or in-house environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
$30/hour. 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, hearing, long- and short-term disability, life and AD&D insurance. Optional family coverage, premium plan upgrades, health/dependent care FSA, critical illness, accident, and hospital confinement plans. 401(K) with up to 3% match and periodic profit-sharing contributions. Paid holidays and progressive scale PTO based on years of service. Company-funded education assistance and employee/travel assistance programs. Standard benefits eligibility after 1 calendar month; 401(k) eligibility after 90 days. Background investigation and drug test required.
Paladin Data Corporation is a leading provider of retail technology for pharmacy and hardware stores. Our innovative software, time-saving managed services, and 100% USA-based support provide clients the tools and automation to thrive in an ever-changing retail market. Family-owned for over 40 years, our founder is driven by the belief that trust should be at the core of everything we do and that small business is the foundation of community - when our clients succeed so do their communities.
Located in Bend, Oregon and Mesa, Arizona, we take pride in our family-like environment where employees are a priority and, with our ongoing rapid growth, we continue to have an exciting “start-up” culture that offers ample opportunity for career-minded individuals to grow both personally and professionally. Exemplary candidates align with our core values: Put the customer first; Do what you say you will do; Hard work brings reward; Be honest and act with integrity; Treat everyone with respect and dignity; Collaborate and be a team player; Practice active listening.