Customer Support Technician - Bend, Oregon (CST050321)
Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology and we are seeking experienced Customer Support Technicians to assist our growing client base with their day-to-day needs. The ideal candidate can support the nuances of our clientele and software while turning complicated issues in to simple solutions through active listening, interpersonal communication and cross-functional teamwork.
- Answer incoming calls and make accurate decisions promptly in a dynamic work environment.
- Reference the Help Portal for information about our products and services.
- Guide clients through various procedures via email and phone conversations.
- Create, monitor and own cases in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Escalate difficult cases to senior technicians.
- Proactively upsell peripherals and additional services as opportunities allow.
- Learn specialized topics to become a subject matter expert (SME) and educate internal teams and our clients.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Qualifications and skills
- Proven record of problem solving, troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in working within a CRM system.
- Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, comments and actions.
- Interact positively with clients, peers, and managers.
- Use computer systems to gather information, track and troubleshoot issues, and respond to issues.
- High school diploma or GED.
Starting at $18-20/hour depending on experience. 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, hearing, long- and short-term disability, life and AD&D insurance. Optional family coverage, premium plan upgrades, health/dependent care FSA, critical illness, accident, and hospital confinement plans. 401(K) with up to 3% match and periodic profit-sharing contributions. Paid holidays and progressive scale PTO based on years of service. Company-funded education assistance and employee/travel assistance programs. Standard benefits eligibility after 1 calendar month; 401(k) eligibility after 90 days. Background investigation and drug test required.
Paladin Data Corporation is a leading provider of retail technology for pharmacy and hardware stores. Our innovative software, time-saving managed services, and 100% USA-based support provide clients the tools and automation to thrive in an ever-changing retail market. Family-owned for over 40 years, our founder is driven by the belief that trust should be at the core of everything we do and that small business is the foundation of community - when our clients succeed so do their communities.
Located in Bend, Oregon and Mesa, Arizona, we take pride in our family-like environment where employees are a priority and, with our ongoing rapid growth, we continue to have an exciting “start-up” culture that offers ample opportunity for career-minded individuals to grow both personally and professionally. Exemplary candidates align with our core values: Put the customer first; Do what you say you will do; Hard work brings reward; Be honest and act with integrity; Treat everyone with respect and dignity; Collaborate and be a team player; Practice active listening.