We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by delivering an excellent customer service and sales administration service to all European customers that reach out to us by email or phone.
- Provide a fast, reliable and high-quality customer service to the customers calling and emailing Patagonia Europe.
- Enter orders via phone or email, follow up with adjustments, cancellations and returns during the season, issue credit notes and invoices.
- Be a point of contact for Pro-Sales / Corporate sales program (group sales, ski schools) when required.
- Process customer returns and repairs.
- Assist in proofing the European website when required.
- Other ad-hoc customer service tasks.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience.
- Language skills: native in one of the following languages: English/German/French/Italian. Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, enjoying talking with customers and solving their issues.
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
- Advanced level of computer skills.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.