Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Your role will contribute to ensure a stable and reliable IT environment for our users in Europe.
As part of the IT technical team, you will assist our System Administrator and our Helpdesk & Support. You will support Patagonia’s IT environment (Windows, Azure, Horizon and VMware) and provide assistance to our end-users in Europe. Additionally, you will work on IT projects such as new MPLS network and a workspace-as-a-service deployment. The scope of the position involves technical aspects related to, but not restricted to: servers, computers, printers, telephony, telecommunication, network, applications, interfaces, licenses.
You may be asked to travel to our different European offices or stores.
• Support our System Administrator and our IT Helpdesk & Support.
• Daily management of Patagonia’s IT environment and platforms such as Windows, Linux, Azure, Horizon and VMware.
• Provide Helpdesk and IT support to our end-users in Europe.
• Support IT projects such as the implementation of a new data and voice network, and a workspace-as-a-service deployment.
• Work with the global IT team to plan and execute various IT activities as needed.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Enrolled in or recently graduated from studies in Computer Science, Information Technology or related.
• IT technical support experience is a plus: network administration and/or Helpdesk & Support.
• Excellent working knowledge of PC desktop software and applications including: Windows, Office and MS Exchange.
• Good understanding of Cloud-based computing, like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
• Fluent in English.
• Good interpersonal skills, able to work at any level in the organization and within a multicultural and multilocation environment, also remotely.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.