We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by engaging the European Outdoor Sports communities through the mission and values of Patagonia.
• Asisst in the creation and execution of the European sports community engagement strategy.
• Partner with the brand marketing team to ensure ambassador and sport integration in all marketing initiatives.
• Be current and up to date with the latest news, innovations and movements within the Patagonia outdoor sports – deliver regular reports and insights to the company.
• Travel to important ambassador events and brand events across the focus markets.
• Support the promotion of ambassador initiatives on European and Global marketing platforms.
• Manage a network for sports content creators in film, photography and copywriting
• Be responsible for maintaining positive and proactive relations with European sport ambassadors, as well as coordinating marketing activities with them.
• Lead the planning and implementation of an annual ambassador summit.
• When required, prepare presentations for key account meetings, sales meetings, or company business reviews, meetings and workshops.
• Participate and be an ambassador at customer events, trade fairs and shows.
• Partner with our internal and external PR and Social Media teams to amplify sports marketing and ambassador initiatives.
• Develop education and training materials for ambassadors in relation to environmental advocacy and activism.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• 5 years plus experience in outdoor Sports Marketing.
• Deep working knowledge of the core Patagonia sports
• A deep passion for outdoor sports and personal skill in one or more of the Patagonia sports at an expert level.
• Fluent English.
• Pan-European experience preferable.
• A strong belief in the Patagonia business and mission statement and a passion for protecting wild places (direct experience of the environmental movement preferable).
• Ability to work on own initiative for extended periods and travel throughout the EMEA region 50% of the time.
• Excellent communication and networking skills.
• Solid written and verbal presentation skills.
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.