We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by defining and driving trade marketing strategies for Patagonia in Europe. Working in partnership with the Sales, Product and Enviro teams, you will lead with the Patagonia mission to create positive impact for the brand and business growth in the EMEA region.
• Define the Patagonia EMEA Trade Marketing strategies and coordinate local market execution.
• Build long term strategic communication partnerships within wholesale distribution.
• Lead and inspire a team of local country marketers.
• Push creative and strategic innovation with both online and offline partners.
• Drive brand and business impact through product and brand/enviro initiatives.
• Create the seasonal GTM process in partnership with the product and sales team.
• Work with counterparts in global marketing operations to ensure accurate forward planning and synchronized delivery of campaign assets.
• Collaborate with EMEA Brand Marketing and Visual Design to deliver outstanding brand experiences at wholesale.
• Create a strong collaborative relationship with the local Country Managers in the EMEA region.
• Re-define KPIs, track and measure success.
• Accurately manage the Trade Marketing budget for EMEA.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or similar years’ work experience.
• Fluent English (additional languages a significant plus).
• Experience in delivering trade marketing strategies.
• Deep understanding of the European Outdoor customers and communities.
• Ability and proven experience managing in a matrix organization
• A passion for radical business solutions.
• Experience with directly managing teams – and managing remote teams.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels.
• A deep belief in the Patagonia mission.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.