During your internship you will collaborate with and assist the Finance team with tasks related to timely, accurate data entry and reporting financial data into the relevant systems. This internship will help you acquire Finance skills and provide you with knowledge of various accounting processes. Ultimately you will gain broad experience in Finance.
• Support the Finance team on ensuring compliance with all financial policies and procedures.
• Assist with maintaining accounts payable files and records.
• Support the 3-way matching of accountant’s payable.
• Perform ad hoc administrative duties, including participating in projects for the brand.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Strong desire to learn.
• Currently enrolled in a HBO or University level degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field for the duration of the internship.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel would be a plus.
• Ability to achieve tight deadlines.
• Flexible attitude & good team player.
• Accurate and organized.
• Fluent in English, Dutch language is a plus.
• Proactive with a “can do” attitude.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
Please note that this internship is not suitable for completing a thesis project.
We offer: Monthly internship allowance + Subsidized lunch on site (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) + 100% reimbursement for public transport (upon valid receipts) + Yoga classes 2 times per week + Access to Company Sample Sales and Discounted Merchandise + lots of Company events with environmentalists, change makers, educationalists and ambassadors of our core sports
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.