We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by engaging local communities around our European retail stores, with a focus on the mission and values of Patagonia.
• Develop and oversee all retail marketing programs.
• Oversee the annual retail marketing calendars and budget.
• Collaborate with Retail Operations team to develop and implement a communication strategy for the Retail Division.
• Oversee marketing, press, social media, direct mail, email, and paid advertising efforts for the Retail Division.
• Plan and produce Retail Manager Meeting alongside Retail Manager
• Manage internal communication regarding each campaign.
• Develop and execute the retail store opening program for new and existing cities where we open or relocate a retail store.
• Collaborate with Store Managers to create/execute an engaging event program across the EU
• Develop engaging corporate event content to complement local retail store content.
• Manage the store identity program.
• Manage all training on how to host events, local market, etc.
• Work with Environmental Campaigns Manager, Retail Manager and Store Managers to ensure a strong environmental presence in their local community.
• Support our corporate Enviro team from the event or VDG perspective.
• Liaison between Enviro and VDG to provide content to VDG to build in-store environmental display.
• Develop the Retail Matrix in alignment with the Global Marketing Matrix and ensure retail's involvement on each story.
• Close collaboration with Planning/Merch team to align assortment with campaigns
• Collaborate with Planning/Merch team to deliver Fall & Spring product strategy to Retail Managers
• Develop and execute creative briefs for all retail specific campaigns.
• Coordination with Social Media Manager to deliver assets.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• 3 years plus experience in outdoor Retail Marketing.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus.
• International and especially European experience preferable.
• A strong belief in the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to flex and adapt to a fast moving retail environment.
• Excellent communication and networking skills.
• Solid written and verbal presentation skills.
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.