We are in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by making sure that our products are delivered to our warehouse and from there delivered to our customers in the most efficient way, balancing cost, speed and our impact on the environment.
• Work closely with the supply and logistics team and sales channels to provide our 3PL provider an accurate and on time inbound and outbound forecast.
• Create and manage Operational KPI dashboard and actively contribute to ideas and actions to improve efficiency and cost. E.g. Delivery performance, Lead time transportation, Order throughput time, return throughput time, etc.
• Freight and Duty invoice auditing and approval, plus follow up on variances.
• Warehouse invoice auditing and approval, plus follow up on variances.
• Attend monthly finance review meetings with DSV and follow up on (operational) action points.
• Support Freight, Warehouse and Repair and Quality coordinators, and function as backup when needed.
• Assist the Operations Manager in project management and administration.
• Assist our Finance department in controlling our logistics budget.
• Support and coordinate ad hoc projects within Logistics.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics Management or a similar field.
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
• Experience in dealing with freight forwarders, customs, 3PL’s and/or courier services.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
• Experience working with an ERP system, AX knowledge would be a plus.
• Proven project management experience in logistics or finance.
• Flexible attitude & good team player.
• Accurate, organized and conscientious.
• Proactive with a “can do” attitude.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.