We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by working closely with the E-commerce team to present Patagonia in the best possible way to our direct customers. By offering the best digital experience, Patagonia educates, motivates and activates our customers to support our mission.
• Develop user-facing features aligning with the design, direction and standards set by our global team.
• Complete weekly production of maintenance content and assets through posting phase by following deadlines set and managed by the European Ecommerce management.
• Coordinate the flow of assets and asset information with international colleagues for the production of content for the different locales. Coordinate with the Translation & Web Content Coordinator to receive translation assets in due time for content publishing.
• Responsible for completing the necessary tasks for SEO needs
• Ensure technical feasibility or UX/UI
• Responsible for the proofing of web assets, (including but not limited to) image assets, captions, banners, shop pages, etc. on a regular basis.
• As needed, take on special projects to support other team members.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Experience in CommerceCloud, Marketing Cloud or other comparable platforms
• Knowledge of SEO and technical architecture to promote SEO
• Business or Master’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• Fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficiency with Adobe programs (In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop).
• Experience with A/B testing of Ecommerce content and functionality.
• Understanding of e-commerce site architecture and maintenance.
• An aptitude for detail-oriented and repetitive work.
• Excellent personal time-management skills to meet challenging timelines.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.