We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by effectively coordinating all Payroll and Benefits administration to ensure we are providing the best compensation and benefits service to the organization.
• Responsible for end to end coordination of all our EU payrolls, including our Dutch payroll.
• Responsible for establishing very good relationships with all our payroll providers in all countries and ensure proper coordination and administration of all taxes and benefits.
• Responsible for managing and administrating all pension and insurance providers, as well as the sick leave process across Europe.
• Coordinate the Compensation & Benefits reports.
• Actively manage all benefits administration in Europe.
• Ensure that Patagonia’s Compensation and Benefits package is compliant with the law in all of the countries where we operate.
• Create required compensation and benefits policies in conjunction with the relevant departments (e.g. car, phone, travel policies).
• Coordinate expat assistance (registration, relocation, administration).
• Support HR Team with general ad-hoc HR projects and general payroll and benefits queries. Answer all employee questions related to payroll and benefits.
• In case of any need from time to time – support covering our Office administration function as all other members of the HR team
• Ensure a close collaboration and support where needed to our Finance colleagues in EU and US on all global/local payroll and benefits queries.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant studies.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Payroll experience needed, especially Dutch payroll and understanding of benefits schemes.
• Extremely strong interpersonal skills.
• Exposure to HRIS systems such as SAP or Workday is an advantage
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize Payroll and Benefits needs with that of the overall HR team needs
• Fluent English and Dutch is required, other languages are a plus (especially French).
• International and especially European payroll experience preferable.
• Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Excel) and general skills to learn new systems.
• Project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, including the ability to organize, plan, and prioritize tasks.
• Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with line managers and colleagues.
• Adapts to change quickly (learning on the fly).
• Knowledge of specific HRIS systems is an advantage.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.