We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by working in close partnership with the European Marketing Team to develop regional marketing tools. As the Graphic Designer Europe you will be responsible for developing Patagonia marketing tools at Point of Sale, Events, Trade fairs, etc. The role is also responsible to guarantee the respect of global Brand guidelines through all channels.
• Develop retail marketing tools for Retail, Wholesale, events and trade fairs, in collaboration with Visual Merchandising Manager.
• Adapt global assets (visuals) for the European needs.
• Provide guidelines and advices internally (all marketing functions and more) and externally to ensure the brand’s consistency via the different visuals aids and through the European countries and markets.
• Build local market tools against the regional strategy in collaboration with Enviro & Marketing Coordinators, including Wholesale Window and In-store POP for all regions.
• Work in close relationship with the Visual Merchandising Coordinator in developing guidelines and other instructions for store staff.
• Elevate Windows/In-store tools, trade shows and events presentations through 3D modelling.
• Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
• Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Guarantee the respect of global guidelines and quality of execution.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or Architecture.
• 5+ years professional experience in graphic design.
• Knowledge of Mac and Windows environments.
• IT savvy and MS Excel proficiency
• Superior Adobe creative suit proficiency (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Good 3D knowledge (SketchUp or similar)
• Fluent in English; any other languages are a plus.
• Strong creativity and a keen attention to details.
• Ability to present projects to stakeholders and outside agencies.
• Well organized; can multi-task multiple initiatives simultaneously; deadline oriented.
• Ability to challenge the status-quo and bring creative ideas to the table.
• Collaborator/team player/willing to get involved to help the larger team.
• Flexible; can anticipate and adapt to change.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and cross-cultural nuances.
• International and especially European experience preferable.
• Outdoor category experience preferable.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.