We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by providing important insights into the business to help guide the sales teams in developing all channels as well as support different stakeholders with data points relevant for their decision making.
• Creating and managing tools (i.e. dashboards & reports) in order to provide insights into the business as well as support the Wholesale & DTC sales teams in their tasks.
• Making sure that the systems are exporting/delivering all data in digestible formats and in a timely manner.
• Understanding the subtleties of various data points, validating their accuracy and highlighting outliers to proactively fix any potential issues.
• Providing distribution analysis and maintain and improve the customer classification information in the systems.
• Conducting strategic analyses with partners in the organization to develop recommendations for changes in policies, systems, and processes.
• Working in partnership with the Operations department to support the development and improvement of sales processes, policies and procedures.
• Supporting product and margin strategy evaluation.
• Supporting any other ad-hoc data analysis needs in cooperation with our IT business analysts.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Business or Master’s Degree in a related discipline.
• 2-3 years’ experience working with data analytics.
• Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
• Experience with the following systems: AX, D365, Power BI, Tableau. The following are a plus: SQL, Line@Vad, RetailPro, Shoppertrak, CommerceCloud, Service Cloud.
• Keen attention to details.
• Good understanding of our business and business processes.
• Good understanding of data relationships.
• Excellent Excel knowledge.
• Ability to manage a diverse group of stakeholders and work effectively with them.
• Ability to deal with cross-cultural nuances and ambiguity.
• Ability to treat all data with care and confidentiality.
• A passion and commitment to the Patagonia mission and values.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.