We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by delivering an excellent customer service and sales administration service to Patagonia’s Dealers.
• Provide a fast, reliable and high-quality customer service to the dealers calling Patagonia Europe.
• Sell ATS (Available-To-Sell) by answering incoming phone calls. Participate in sales call out programs.
• Work with the Patagonia system and enter the dealers’ orders, follow up with adjustments, cancellations and returns during the season, pro forma invoices/prepayment.
• Become familiar with all regular tasks of the Customer Service department in order to handle all related service issues for dealers and to back up other Dealer Service Representatives.
• Provide help and support to the agents of the territories (s)he is working on, mainly in the daily relationship with dealers and administrative tasks.
• Assure daily transfers of pick-tickets to the warehouse.
• Provide reports and statistics to Sales Manager, Representatives and Agents.
• Work closely with the Credit department on credit holds accounts and collections.
• Monitoring delivery problems.
• Other ad-hoc customer service tasks.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Language Skills: native in Italian and fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
• 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service or Dealer Service.
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service skills with both internal and external clients.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Flexible and adaptable, with great attention to details.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Advanced level of computer skills (knowledge of Excel a must, Microsoft AX would be a plus).
• A natural flair for sales is an advantage.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.