We’re in business to save our home planet. In close partnership with the European Marketing & Enviro teams, your role will be to manage all operational dimensions of Patagonia Action Works in Europe. Your responsibilities will include ensuring all onboarding materials and tools are in place for the NGO onboarding process and for the customer facing rollout of Patagonia Action Works Europe.
• Responsible for internal and public - facing education for grantees and customers.
• Lead off-platform communication with the environmental grantee community.
• Manage annual grantee data update and onboarding process in coordination with Enviro and US Action Works team.
• Responsible for creation and content of monthly grantee emails and other communications, working with Marketing & Enviro departments to produce and distribute.
• In partnership with Enviro team, own the day to day analysis and reporting of grantee data highlighting successes, trends, and opportunities.
• Coordinate strategy to acquire and retain activists, moving them up the ladder of engagement.
• Oversee marketing campaign setup and technical execution for acquisition and retention marketing across social media, email, SMS and web for both activist and grantee audiences
• Manage coordination of Action Works content calendaring across social media, email and web between Ecommerce Marketing, Brand Marketing, Enviro, and Actions Works specific communications.
• Collaborate with Enviro and Marketing teams to drive visibility toward other relevant marketing content.
• Work with US Action Works team to troubleshoot site tools, functionality, and content.
• Support local market Enviro & Marketing Coordinators who are responsible for 1:1 grantee engagement on Patagonia Action Works.
• Ensure we have the complete grants information to support timely platform updates.
• Oversee Social Amplification programs budgeting, experimentation and analytics.
• Assist in development, execution and analysis of Action Works specific surveys for grantees and customer audiences.
• Collaborate closely with EU and US Legal teams to ensure that all aspects of the platform are compliant with GDPR.
• In coordination with US Action Works team, Define final set of EU customer and grantee KPIs.
• Manage KPI tracker, producing a monthly KPI report for all stakeholders.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a related discipline.
• 3 - 5 years professional experience in digital operations and/or marketing management. Preferred experience in email marketing and digital media.
• High level of operational excellence, highly organized and systems oriented.
• Experience of managing cross-functional stakeholders.
• Ability to write and present strategic presentations.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to challenge the status-quo and bring creative ideas to the table.
• Demonstrated project management capabilities and experience.
• Collaborator/team player/willing to get involved to help the larger team.
• High energy, self-starter.
• Flexible; can anticipate and adapt to change.
• Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.