We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by effectively supporting Patagonia Europe’s retail end-users for any IT related issues and inquiries. This function contributes to the continuous improvement of the IT services and infrastructure for the Retail end-users. The scope of the position involves technical aspects related to, but not restricted to: computers, printers, telephones, telecommunication, network, applications, interfaces and licenses.
• Be the first point of contact for the Retail end-users of Patagonia in Europe who require IT assistance.
• Empower Retail end-users to log IT incidents, requests and changes in the service management tool.
• Provide local and remote Level 1 support of Retail end-users.
• Keep Retail users informed as to the status of open tickets.
• Monitor status of tickets and follow-up with Level 2 technical / functional support or third-parties when needed.
• Provide first level security checks and ensure proper use of corporate systems in line with company standards.
• Provide operational IT support for the Retail users for Patagonia Europe. This includes the backoffice and the POS systems, the video-sound equipment system, the traffic counter, Internet, WiFi, security, etc.
• Coordinating activities of our partners such as Pinnaca (RetailPro), POS Service (IT Technical support), Notice (Sound equipment), ShopperTrak (Traffic counter), etc.
• Act as a first point of contact for facility management related questions which are not dealt locally, buildings changes, electricity, fire & safety regulation changes, etc.
• Responsible for the on-time resolution of IT incidents and service requests, the documentation of IT procedures, IT onboarding of users, and the continuous improvement of the IT services and infrastructure.
• Contribute to the root cause analysis of recurring incidents or events.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Helpdesk (incident management) and IT support (problem management).
• Experience in a Retail organization is a plus.
• Excellent customer service skills, in person, on the phone and in writing.
• Good interpersonal skills, able to work at any level in the organization and within a multicultural and multilocation environment, also remotely.
• Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
• Excellent working knowledge of PC desktop software and applications including: Windows, Office and MS Exchange.
• Ability to set-up a user workspace by installing a docking station, screen and connecting cables.
• Good understanding of Cloud-based computing, like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Comfortable with team-based work structure; demonstrates flexibility on the job.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.