We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by efficiently and pro-actively
executing the Pro business plan by qualifying all types of pro applicants, maintaining customer databases, responding
to customer service inquiries through e-mail, chat and phone in a timely and efficient manner. Developing our Pro
community furthers our network of environmentally aware and activated individuals collectively moving towards our
• Answer customer service inquiries, process applications and respond to service requests in all available channels; maintain exceptional levels of internal and external customer service.
• Work with the Pro Coordinator and Customer Service team to create and implement strategies to meet and exceed our daily, monthly, and annual sales goals and improve operational efficiency.
• Review all Pro orders for abuse or fraud.
• Maintain the database of Pro customers.
• Create and maintain operational documentation.
• Attend all relevant department and company meetings and functions.
• Oversee and assist with Patagonia employees’ orders, questions, and issues including, registration, pro-orders being placed with other companies and order problems.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience.
• Proficient in SalesForce Service Cloud, order management systems and Microsoft Office products
• Fluency in English, French and German.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service skills, enjoying talking with customers and solving their issues.
• Have ease with outbound sales calls and relationship building.
• Exceptional knowledge of the Outdoor, Ski, Bike, and associated industries that Patagonia is involved in.
• Paticipate in some of Patagonia’s core sports: skiing, kayaking, biking, fly-fishing, surfing, trail running, sailing, climbing.
• Exceptional attention to details and accuracy.
• Friendly and patient personality.
• Ability to stay task oriented with a strong work ethic on a day to day basis.
• Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be self-motivated.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.