We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by effectively supporting the implementation of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations for the stakeholders of Patagonia Europe during a 1-year project.
• Identify, define, design, document and implement the D365 project in order to improve processes, services and systems (including integration) based on business needs.
• Liaise with European business owners, IT team, 3rd party providers and US counterparts.
• Follow up with users by carrying out impact analysis, trainings and documentation.
• Advise on IT risk mitigating procedures during projects and changes.
• Contribute to the standards and compliancy of IT systems or processes (GDPR, audit, partners)
• Provide functional support of IT systems and integrations to the business end users in Europe in order to solve incidents, requests, problems and events within the defined SLA’s.
• Ensure the data integrity, continuity and stability of IT systems and integrations.
• Communicate and transfer knowledge to the appointed key-users of each department.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• 2- 3+ years’ experience with business analysis and functional support.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field.
• Functional expertise in Finance and Supply Chain.
• Specific experience in Intrasat and EU Sales Reporting is a big plus.
• Experience with implementing and supporting ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Axapta and/or D365 for Finance and Operations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with business, external partners and service providers.
• Fluent English is a must, other languages are a plus.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.