We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by effectively developing and supporting the IT services and systems for the stakeholders of Patagonia Europe.
• Identify, define, design, document and implement functional changes (or projects) in order to improve processes, services and systems (including integration) based on business needs.
• Liaise with European business owners, IT team, 3rd party providers and US counterpart.
• Follow up with users by carrying out impact analysis, trainings and documentation.
• Advise on IT risk mitigating procedures during projects and changes.
• Contribute to the standards and compliancy of IT systems or processes (GDPR, audit, partners).
• Provide functional support of IT systems and integrations to the business end users in Europe in order to solve incidents, requests, problems and events within the defined SLA’s.
• Ensure the data integrity, continuity and stability of IT systems and integrations.
• Communicate and transfer knowledge to the appointed key-users of each department.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• 2- 3 or more years of experience in Business analysis and Functional support.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field.
• Functional expertise in Retail. Knowledge of Finance and Supply Chain and Business Intelligence would be a plus.
• Experience with supporting IT systems and integrations for Retail processes. ERP systems like Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP / AX 2009, BI tools like Tableau and PowerBI.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with business, external partners and service providers.
• Fluent English is a must, other languages are a plus.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.